From newborn. To toddler. To big kid. They keep on growing.
One thing that is constant? Their need for comfort and a space to call their own.
A gentle nudge from you sways LEAF™ grow from side-to-side.
Your baby will adore it. No matter how old they are.
- Seat pad with 3-point harness is removable and transitions to a toddler seat
- Three recline positions. Move up. Down. And sway everywhere in between
- Motor free ride—no batteries, cords, buzz or noise
- Elegant, serene design feels right at home in the living room
- Removable GOTS™ certified organic insert fabric assures only the best touches baby
Sit back & sway away
Evolves with baby to big-kid size
Seat pad with 3-point harness is removable and transitions to a toddler seat with a mesh backing to provide little breezes.
Ideal angles for your growing child
Move up. Down. And sway everywhere in between.
Locks in place easily
at any recline for feeding or playtime.
Ultra smooth & quiet side-to-side motion
Motion lasts unassisted with a gentle push—no batteries, cords, buzz, or noise—for over two minutes.
Elegant, serene design
feels right at home in any room.
Cozy organic infant insert
Made with GOTS™ certified organic cotton and dye, the infant insert is easily removable as baby grows.
Stage 1: with built-in harness:
- From birth until the child can sit upright or can climb out unassisted.
- Discontinue stage one use when infant can sit upright, push up on hands and knees or climb out unassisted (age around 5 months) and is unable to walk.
- NEVER leave child unattended.
- This product is not safe for unsupervised use or unattended sleep.
- Always use the restraint.
Stage 2: without built-in harness:
- For use as a chair when the child is able to walk.
- Discontinue stage two use when child reaches 130 lbs. (60 kg)
Product Dimensions: 28.7" L x 28" W x 17.7" H in.
Product Weight: 15.40 lbs.
Certified Greenguard Gold
Breathing clean air is essential for your little one’s health. Eliminating sources of chemical emissions is the most effective way to reduce indoor air pollution according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
As part of our commitment to mindful manufacturing, many Nuna products meet the standards for GREENGUARD GOLD certification. This means that they have been thoroughly tested and certified to meet stringent emissions standards for over 360 volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and chemical emissions.
To give products the refined style you've come to know and love, Nuna uses soft yet durable fibers that have been certified by Oeko-Tex®️, meaning they do not contain substances that are harmful to human health.