Silver Cross Dune Stroller
Spirit of the City
If the city is your catwalk, meet your new favorite accessory – Dune. New from Silver Cross this contemporary and compact urban stroller system proves there’s no need to compromise when it comes to style and functionality. The Dune stroller is known for its lightweight design, making it easy to maneuver and transport. It is particularly suitable for urban environments and travel. Its compact fold allows for convenient storage and transportation in tight spaces, such as car trunks or small apartments.
Suitable from birth, straight out of the box, Dune is the next generation of Silver Cross strollers – created with the modern family in mind. Intelligent, sustainable and minimalist in design, it maneuvers nimbly around busy streets, getting you from A to B with ease.
- Seat is suitable from newborn to 55 lbs
- Strolls with bassinet*, newborn pod*, rear facing, forward facing or as a travel system*
- One-handed fold facing either way—perfect for on-the-go parents
- Features the Genius™ harness system with magnetic buckle
- Adjustable calf support and multi-recline seat positions offer a fully flat recline for extra baby comfort
- Sustainable outer fabrics woven exclusively with yarn from recycled plastic bottles
- Vegan leather handle that never touches the floor when folded – ideal for public transport
- Large, easy to access basket with 11 lbs capacity
- Enhanced suspension to tackle busy streets and tight corners
- Included UPF50+ Sun Sail attaches directly to the hood for instant shade (with the addition of
The city parents’ secret weapon, Dune folds down one-handed in seconds, remaining on its wheels so the cushioned vegan leatherette handle never touches the floor. With just the flick of the catch, the stroller springs back into action within seconds no matter rearward or forward facing. Simply adjust the telescopic handle and you’re ready to take on the world – convenient, hygienic and stress-free.
An estimated 1 million plastic bottles are thrown away globally per minute and Silver Cross has put them to good use with Dune’s outer fabrics woven exclusively with yarn from recycled plastic bottles – there are 35 bottles in the seat unit, 25 in the compact folding bassinet and 12 in the first-bed bassinet. Kind to the planet and comfortable for baby – Dune has both sustainability and style nailed.
Genius™ Harness System
Say goodbye to fiddly buckles and adjusters – meet the Genius™ harness system. The world-first system that keeps your baby safe and you calm, saving time and confusion. Adjust both headrest and harness with one hand, switching between positions at the push of a button. Pure genius.
5-in-1 Stroller System
From birth rear-facing out of the box or with the option of a Newborn Pod, Compact Bassinet or even as a travel system with car seat and adapters. Then, onto forward facing. Dune has 5 modes so parents can choose the best fit for them.
Enhanced Spring Suspension
Combat curbs and tackle tight corners with Dune’s enhanced spring suspension. Maneuvers nimbly around busy streets with no bumps in the road.
- Reversible Seat unit
- Stroller Canopy
- New! UPF 50+ Sun Sail
- New! Genius™ Harness System
- Shopping Basket
- Bumper Bar
- Rain Cover
Folded: 27" L x 23" W x 11" H in.
Unfolded: 30" L x 23" W x 36-42.5" H in.
Chassis: 15.3 lbs.
Seat Unit: 10 lbs.
Recommended Usage: Birth to 55 lbs.