The award-winning Clek liing infant car seat is the newest addition to the Clek family, Made for the latest addition to yours. Designed with industry-leading safety features to protect your newborn darling. Plus, it's easy to install and provides a perfect fit. Perfect angle. Each and every time. Made in North America.
The ride starts here.
Liing sets the new standard in safety for infant seats, designed with innovative safety features like a metal load leg, a secure rigid-LATCH installation and 7 different recline positions to fit the slope of your vehicle seat. With its 9-year expiration, you can expect an easy installation, in every position, year after year, after year.
Free of Halogonated Flame Retardants, Because We're Parents Too.
Like all Clek Car Seats, all Liing models are free of halogonated flame retardants. Our Mammoth Collection is OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified and features a blend of sustainably-sourced, Merino wool + TENCEL that is free of any added flame retardants
Effortless Installation using Rigid-LATCH
Safety starts with a solid, secure installation. Liing’s Rigid-LATCH is simple to use, which eliminates the guesswork and minimizes the risk of it being done incorrectly.
A Safe, Secure Install - With or Without LATCH
For installation in middle seats or seating positions that don’t have LATCH, the belt-tensioning system provides an easy seat belt installation method that feels every bit as secure.
Energy-Absorbing Metal Load Leg Reduces Crash Forces
The adjustable metal load leg increases stability and significantly reduces the risk of injury in the event of a collision, reducing crash forces by up to 40%.
Space-Saving Design Makes 3-Across Seating Possible
Our car seats are designed to fit together, making 3-across seating possible. Plus, Liing is engineered take up less space front-to-back, so you can enjoy a little extra leg room.
Advanced Side-Impact Protection
The two-piece energy-absorbing shell is lined with EPP foam to protect the head and body, providing maximum side-impact protection and airflow between the layers of the seat.
Newborn Body Support System
The two-stage insert system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns. The extra support is a game-changer for early arrivals.
Lightweight and Compatible with Top Stroller Brands – Just Click & Go
The lightweight design (9 lb) and a convenient one-handed quick-release make it easy to remove the carrier from a stroller or car seat base. Plus, Liing works seamlessly with the top stroller brands you love using approved adapters.
Travel Safely Without the Base
Designed with a European belt path, the carrier can be quickly and securely installed in a vehicle without the base. Traveling by air? Liing can help protect your newborn and keep them comfortable.
- Base is designed with both a Rigid-LATCH system and a belt-tensioning system providing a secure and effortless installation whether using the vehicle's built-in latch anchors or the seat belt.
- The metal load Leg provides anti-rotation and energy absorption features in a collision, reducing crash forces by more than 40%. the metal load Leg folds up securely into the base when not in use.
- The recline is conveniently adjustable with the base installed, and offers up to 7 recline positions to ensure the perfect angle every time - regardless of how flat or sloped the vehicle seat is.
- Compact design means up to a few extra inches of leg room for FRONT seat passengers. Accommodates children 4-35 lbs. And up to 32" In height.
- Lightweight carrier with SPF100+ canopy with convenient 1-handed quick-release from a stroller. Attaches to most strollers using Maxi-Cosi adapters. Tailored in c-zero plus performance Fabrics that are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants.
Product Dimensions: 27.75" x 16.9" x 27" in
Product Weight: 27 lbs.
Minimum Weight Recommendation: 4 lbs
Maximum Weight Recommendation: 35 lbs.
Maximum Height Recommendation: 32 in.
Rear-facing Min. Child Weight: 4 lbs.
Rear-facing Max. Child Weight: 35 lbs.