Introducing the new and improved Clek Fllo 2020 Convertible Car Seat. The Clek Fllo compact convertible car seat is complete with industry-leading safety features like extended rear-facing use up to 50 lb, and advanced side impact protection.
Proudly manufactured in Canada, The 2020 Clek Fllo is a compact convertible car seat that says a lot about you. It says I <3 my kid. I buy quality. And, I dig design. Complete with industry-leading safety features like extended rear-facing use up to 50lb, a steel anti-rebound bar and Clek’s patented Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology. The Clek Fllo offers Advanced Side Impact protection withdeep side wings,energy-absorbing foam layers, and an adjustable structural headrest. At less than 17 inches wide, Fllo conveniently fits 3-across in most vehicles.And, Fllo is tailored in GREENGUARD Select Certified CryptonSuper Fabrics, which provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants.
- Designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use (up to 50 lb) and comes standard with a steel anti-rebound for enhanced safety performance.
- Advanced side-impact protection protects the child in a side-impact collision with its adjustable structural headrest with deep side wings, energy absorbing foam layers and metal reinforced substructure.
- Automotive inspired EACT (Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology)safety technology reduces the forces transmitted to a child in a collision using aluminum honeycomb deformable cores integrated into the seat base.
- Compact design makes for easy installation, and the best-in-class width at 17 inches, Fllo provides space that makes 3-across seating possible.
- Tailored in GREENGUARD Select Certified CryptonSuper Fabrics, the fabrics provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants
- 9-year expiration
- Recyclable through Clek’s Car Seat Recycling Program
- Conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and certified for use in aircraft
- NCAP tested