The Stokke® Xplory® is the stroller that grows with you and your child. The adjustable seat means your baby can face you rather than away from you. This encourages eye contact and feelings of safety, security and unity: it’s the most comfortable position for a baby. Later the seat can be switched to face forwards so your growing child can begin to explore the world. Adjust the footrest downwards as your baby’s legs get longer and alter the seat depth with the padded seat insert to ensure your baby is always sitting comfortably. The Stokke® Xplory® has large rear wheels and sporty, easy-swivel front wheels, making it supersimple to steer, even around the tightest city corners. The lack of a crossbar between the wheels leaves plenty of space for stretching your legs while walking and for even more child-safety the Stokke® Xplory® comes with an adjustable five-point harness. And of course the Stokke® Xplory® meets all relevant international safety standards. Now just push, and go!
- Limited edition stroller includes changing bag
- A chassis, a seat, and a textile set.
- The seat textile set includes a Seat Padding, a Rear Textile Cover, a Harness Protector, a Seat Rail Cover, a Canopy with Visor, a Baby Pad, a Shopping Bag, a Mosquito Net, and a Rain Cover.
- Innovative, stylish, and attractive design.
- Made in Europe from lightweight aluminum and automobile-grade polymer.
- Seat designed to be used from birth to 45 lbs. or 3-4 Years.
- Height adjustable seat brings the child up closer to the parent.
- Easy to handle and maneuver.
- Two way facing suitable baby’s needs as they grow.
- 5 seat reclining positions.
- Adjustable foot rest eliminates dangling feet.
- Height and angle adjustable handle provides the best ergonomic solution to any size parent.
- Depth adjustable baby pad offers soft, but firm support to a tiny back.
- Soft padded seat gives a comfortable ride for the child.
- Foldable visor provides extra protection from wind and light.
- Comes with an adjustable five-point harness.
- Meets US and international safety standards.
- 3-year warranty.
- No cross bar between wheels allowing longer stride.
- Single brake solution for both wheels.
- Water repellent canopy fabric with ventilation.
- Large shopping bag with expandable mesh pocket inside.
- Available in 6 textile colors: beige, red, blue, dark navy, purple, and green.
- Car seat adapters available for Graco Snugride, PegPerego Primo Viaggio SIP and SIP 30/30, and Maxi Cosi Mico.
- Weight: Chassis 18.3 lbs. With Seat 23 lbs.
- Chassis is made of aluminium and different types of plastic.
- The upholstery is made of polyester.
- The rain cover is made of phthalate free PVC.
View More Stokke
View More Stokke Accessories
View More Stokke Bedding
View More Stokke Furniture
View More Stokke Gear
View More Stokke Strollers
|SKU||STOKKE XPLORY V5 STROLLER|