Ready to grow
Your child's motoric skills are constantly evolving - and the results are greater competences, needs and independence. The Nomi Chair by Evomove provides support for every stage of your child's development - from newborn to teenager. Peter Opsvik has more than 40 years of experience designing childrens chair. Nomi's design is based on his philosophy that children need a safe and stable platform from which to move while they sit. Nomi's footrest, seat and back provide support in many different positions, so that the child can sit actively with free mobility - thus encouraging the child's development.
MIDDLE STEM - THE BACKBONE OF YOUR NOMI
The wooden stem provides strength, durability and flexibility to the highchair. The unique shape ensures that the sitting height and depth are always perfectly matched.
The stem is made from FSC-certified steam-bent veneer providing maximum strength and flexibility. When you adjust the height of the seat and footrest, the depth is automatically aligned thanks to the unique shape of the stem.
The stems are natural products and each stem is unique in its marks and character, depending on where the tree has grown and how old it is. A certain tolerance must therefore be expected between a new contrary a used chair in terms of wear, tear and patina regarding colour and shine of the tree. Strong enough to support up to 330 lbs. ensuring a lifetime of use.
- THE CURE FOR FIDGETING - The Nomi Chair brings your child up to the table and the floor up to their feet, so they are always comfortable, like you.
- When sitting in either a booster seat or an adult chair with dangling feet, children get fidgety and uncomfortable, making it hard for them to focus on their meal.
- Imagine sitting in a chair with no place to rest your feet for every meal for 9-11 years That's what it feels like when kids sit in booster seats or adult chairs with dangling feet, like when you sit on a bar stool & can't reach the footrest
- Not just for meals - perfect for all activities, homework, crafts, coloring, games, or just spending time with family.
- Scandinavian design by world renowned seating expert - Peter Opsvik. Manufactured in Europe with environmentally responsible components.