The Denim Quest stroller, a Maclaren Object of Design, blends style, convenience and security into a fashionable, comfy ride for children from birth to 15kg/55lb. The 5-point harness provides safety whilst the rain cover and water-resistant hood shield from sun and rain. At 6.4kg/14.1lb it maneuvers and folds with ease, stores almost anywhere, and reclines nearly flat for tranquil napping.
- Weight: 14.1 lbs/6.4 kg
- 55 lb capacity
- Four recline positions
- Suitable for newborns and up
- One-hand recline for ease of use and comfort
- Adjustable legrest for desired comfort with memory technology to maintain position
- Infant system protective head and foot barrier safely cocoons newborn babies
- Compact umbrella fold mechanism for easy portability and storage
- High Performance Aluminum: Durable engineering material developed for endurance and lightweight handling.
- Five point harness with two-finger release mechanism to keep children securely fastened in the stroller
- One hand umbrella fold action that easily opens and collapses stroller.
- Large waterproof hood with rear apron for additional coverage and UPF +50 sun protection
- Carry strap attached to the chassis for ease of transport once the stroller has been folded
- Raincover included
- Tether strap is added assurance to keep your stroller securely tethered to you wherever you go.
- Washable seat fabric makes it easy to keep the stroller clean by simply hand washing and lay flat to dry.
- Ergonomically optimized handles for added comfort and ease of steering.
- Single step break pedal that locks and unlocks both rear wheels
- Shopping basket provides ample storage to carry sundries and stroller essentials
- Compact design for easy maneuverability through standard doorways