ED Forest Animals Collection
ED Forest Animals Collection
The ED Forest Animals collection features a rustic modern aesthetic with a touch of whimsy, inspired by Ellen’s love of animals and nature. All pieces are constructed of solid wood, wood veneers and engineered wood and finished in a water-based Natural Grey stain. This collection is comprised of several pieces to complete your baby nursery including a 2 Poster Convertible <a href=/cribs>Baby Crib</a>, Double Dresser, Dressing Kit, Chifforobe, Wall Mirror, Guardrail, and a Bedrail Conversion Kit.
Special Finishing Process
Our 9-step finishing process utilizes water-based, low VOC finishes that are hand applied for exceptional richness, highlighting the woods natural grain. Because this is a hand applied finish, no two pieces will be exactly alike as the wood grain varies in each piece.
- All pieces feature unique laser etched design
- Crib features 3-position mattress height adjustment to keep baby safe at all stages of growth
- Convertible crib easily converts to toddler bed, daybed and full-size bed
- Case pieces have bottom dust cover to keep clothes fresh and dust-free
- Custom made metal knobs in adorable acorn shape
- Drawer boxes are 5 piece all wood construction with dovetailed joints and support blocks on the bottom for strength and integrity
- Premium under-mount soft close drawer glides
- Ball bearing drawer glides inside Chifforobe
- Fully assembled case pieces
- JPMA 2.0 Safety Tested by independent 3rd party labs to meet all government standards
ED Nursery Furniture is manufactured by Bivona & Company and is warranted to be free from defects for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase under normal use but does not apply to damage that results from negligence, misuse, teething, scratching or normal wear and tear. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser and is valid only when proof of purchase is presented.
The ED Nursery Furniture products are engineered with safety as a top priority. Our dedicated team oversees the manufacturing process and all of our products are tested in 3rd party laboratories for compliance to all federal safety standards. All ED Nursery Furniture Products have been tested and conform to federal requirements and standards set by the ASTM and certified by the JPMA 2.0 requirements.
- Compliant with Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) recommendations
- Compliant with American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) recommendations
- JPMA 2.0 Certified
Anti-Tip Restraint Kit for All Case Goods
Young children may be seriously injured by tipping furniture. The use of the Anti-tip kit supplied with all case pieces over 30 inches should be permanently fixed to the wall. It includes a nylon strap, hardware and instructions for installation in your home. Do not place televisions or heavy objects on top of case goods. Heaviest items should be placed in the lowest drawers. NEVER allow children to climb or hang on drawers, doors or shelves. Never open more than one drawer at a time.