Great things really do come in small packages. Introducing the new Bugaboo Ant —our lightest, most compact stroller yet with a completely new design language. Whether you’re embarking on your next big adventure or on the go closer to home, we’ve thought about all the ways your family needs to move and designed a travel stroller that keeps you rolling and lets you see the world your way. The surprisingly portable package unfolds into a comfortable ride complete with all-wheel suspension, while the one-handed steering lets you glide through every twist and turn along the way. It’s packed full of features that keep your child happy and relaxed on the road, and it’s engineered to make your trip run that little bit more smoothly —so you can enjoy what’s really important.
- Suitable from birth to toddler
- Car seat compatible
- Lightweight and easy to carry: 15.8 lbs (chassis, wheels, seat)
- Folds in one-piece to a super compact size and fits in the overhead compartment of 52 airlines.
- Pull-along trolley mode
- All-wheel suspension for less bumps
- Suitable for a child up to 50lbs
- Comfortable reversible seat: facing world and parent
- Reclinable seat: 5 positions
- Height-adjustable handlebar
- Push and steer with one hand
- Extendable sun canopy
- Accessible baskets up to 17.6 lbs: under seat basket up to 6.61lbs and rear luggage basket up to 11.02lbs.