See more from the Pali Volterra collection.
Pali Volterra 5 Drawer Dresser
Pali's Volterra collection five-drawer dresser is a great way to store all your baby's clothes and necessities without taking up much space. With its beautiful, classic Italian style, solid rubber wood construction and smooth finish, this tall dresser will be a bedroom essential to last for years. It features five solid drawer boxes with glides for easy and safe use. Pali has also included tip restraint packets so you can make sure that this solid unit stays securely in place. Perfect for storing baby's growing wardrobe, extra blankets and more.
Solid Substrate: Poplar
Veneer Substrate: Basswood
- Traditional Shaker design that is versatile enough to be sold with a variety of Pali cribs
- Solid Pine drawer boxes with English dovetail construction at front and rear
- Structural elements use only solid wood
- Full-extension drawer glides for safety and ease of operation
- Complies with ASTM F2057 Standard Specification for Chests, Door Chests and Dressers
- E1 Standard Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) exceeds CARB formaldehyde emissions requirements
- Removable case tops in the event a repair is required
- MDF back panels are attached using screws spaced every 6-8” for secure attachment and easy to access the case interior in the event a repair is needed
- Adjustable nylon glides are attached to front case posts for leveling on uneven surfaces (only for cases over 30” in height)
- Tip restraint packets are supplied for all cases over 30” in height
We also carry the full line of Pali Volterra products. In addition to this collection, we also carry other Pali furniture including other Pali Dressers.
The Pali Volterra Five Drawer Dresser matches the rest of the Pali Volterra Collection to a tee. It will add the style you need, while giving you all the space in the world. For different styles of Pali Dressers and Pali Five Drawer Dressers, check out our website for all other Pali Furniture collections.
|SKU||PALI VOLTERRA COLLECTION 5 DRAWER DRESSER|