You slide your baby’s darling little legs into the Alto High Chair as the sun slides up from the horizon. It is another beautiful day full of love and giggles and early morning rituals of breakfast and much needed coffee. In the moments since this precious little bundle joined your life, you have never wanted anything to be so safe, so secure, and you know that being in the Alto High Chair is just where you want your sweet little baby to be.
As the years go by, you can be assured that the Alto High Chair will be there for you and your little one at every meal, every celebration, every time you just sit together and share a snack. Made from beautiful European beech, this chair is designed with a curved backrest to support and protect that little growing back and a 5-point restraint to keep your squirming sweetheart safely in place. The design has also been carefully crafted to allow you to easily adjust and readjust the seat, transitioning from a high chair to a regular chair with nine different positions that will support up to 275 lbs.
The Alto High Chair is a wonderful blend of stylish and functional. The clean design includes legs that are elegantly crafted without holes for bolts, and the wide arching rear legs provide both stability and beauty. The feet are padded so that you can move the chair around without risking damage to your floor, and the backrest comes with a delightful opening that provides both interest and an easy way to pick the chair up.
Our desire is to design both beautiful and safe furniture for your little one, and the Alto High Chair fulfills both of these goals wonderfully. JPMA certified and passing all the standards for US and Canadian high chairs, the Alto High Chair is a safe and secure place to put your little one. Finished with finishes that that are regularly tested to ensure that they exceed the required standards for lead and heavy metals, this well-crafted, beautiful piece is available in Mocacchino, White and Natural.
Alto High Chair Features and Benefits
– Seat and footrest can be adjusted to different
– Designed to suit your baby’s growth
– Easy Move System allows you to move the seat,
footrest and tray without having to unscrew
bolts…incredibly easy to assemble
– High curved backrest ensures perfect posture of
– Ergonomically designed to protect your child’s
delicate shoulder and neck area
– 5-Point Safety Restraint included and attached
to the seat prior to packing
– Wide arching legs ensure maximum stability
– Plastic pad attached to feet to protect floors
– Convenient cut-out on backrest to aid in moving
the chair from room to room
– When child is older, the Alto Chair can be used
as a normal chair
– JPMA certified
– Finishes exceed lead and heavy metal content
requirements required by CPSC (ASTM F963-07
– Recommended for children that are able to sit
up without assistance (approximately 6 months
– Maximum weight 275 lbs. (125 kg)