A new life is full of firsts. From every moment to every mile they have yet to travel. EXEC™ gives them their first chance at experiencing first class.
With EXEC, luxury starts at day one, and doesn’t stop until they earn big kid status. 5–50 lb. rear-facing with seat belt; 5–35 lb. rear-facing with lower anchor belt; 25–65 lb. forward-facing with seat belt; 25–40 lb. forward-facing with lower anchor belt; 40–120 lb. or 38–57" in booster mode.
New Riveted style include brown leatherette throughout the seat, and leg area slip cover is all leatherette as well. Beautifully designed with premium offerings like a multi-functioning adjustable leg rest, Merino wool insert and of course, no added fire retardant chemicals. From rear facing to forward facing to booster, it’s simple to install and converts just as easily.
The NUNA EXEC’s Simply™ secure installation that is …
- Bubble-free - Recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- Hassle-free - Same set of simple instructions allow you to install with confidence every time
- Muscle-free - True tension™ doors ensure an ultra-secure fit without the struggle
NUNA EXEC All-in-One Features
- All-in-one car seat converts from rear facing to forward facing to booster mode
- Fits three across in most mid-size vehicles
- Aeroflex™ side impact protection system - Energy absorbing foam and side impact protection (SIP) pods take side impact security to the next level
- Dual flip-open cupholders
- Magnetic harness keepers
- Spring touch shoulder belt guides aid in proper belt routing for big kids
- Adjustable anti-rebound panel and leg rest combination provides extended rear facing comfort and gives additional leg room forward facing No rethread five-point harness easily stores inside the seat for booster mode
- All steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection
- Infant head and body inserts are removable to grow with baby
- Aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable!) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- The EXEC has received the renowned GREENGUARD GOLD certification. Products that have achieved GREENGUARD Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world's most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, helping to reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure.
- With lower anchor belt: 5-35lbs.
Rear facing convertible
- With seat belt: 5-50 lbs.
Forward facing convertible
- With seat belt: 25-65 lbs.
- With lower anchor belt: 25-40 lbs.
Belt positioning booster:
- 40-120 lbs., 38-57 in., 4 years +
Included with NUNA EXEC
- Dual flip open cup holders, machine washable quilted leg rest slipcover, Merino wool body and head inserts and additional GOTS™ certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover
- Product Dimensions: L 22.5 x W 18.5 x H 26–33 inches
- Product Weight: 26.6 lbs