The Emerson Collection was inspired by old Tuscan furniture and incorporates classic lines and harkens to a time gone by when sturdy oak furniture was hand-hewn and lasted a lifetime. This collection showcases our new brushed finish technique, which was inspired by the natural drift process resulting from years of use. The brushed finishing process, called ‘decape’, opens the pores of the oak allowing us to deposit a white patina in its grooves, imparting a mild ‘weathered’ look.
This collection has a refined simplicity which easily meshes with both comptemporary and classic decor and is sure to provide many years of functionality and enjoyment.
Finishes: Grigio, Sugar Cane, Mink, Owl, and White
- Meets all USA & Canadian Safety Standards
- Made in Canada
- Solid Wood (Oak), Wood Veneer & Engineered Wood
- High Resistance Finishes
- Finished Drawer Boxes – clear coat varnish
- 6-inch deep Drawers with Mortise & Tenon Joints
- Laterally mounted, Slow-Motion, Self-Closing, Anti-Pinch Drawer Glides with Safety Locks – drawer cannot be slammed shut
- Recessed & Encased Back Panel – reinforces unit’s structure
- Dust Cover on furniture bottom – reinforces unit’s structure and eliminates dust entry
- Antique Silver Pulls
Product Dimensions: 53" W x 21" D x 33" H