See more from the Romina Imperio collection.
Imperio classic lines are carved in both the headboard components as well as the low profile footboard guaranteed to make a bold design statement. Hardwood construction and over 50 different finish options for a timeless and custom look. Standard full size mattress is required, box spring is optional.
Construction key facts:
- Made in Europe
- 100% Solid hardwood
- Non-toxic, water-based and organic oil finishes
- No Formaldehyde or other VOC emissions
- Periodically tested to meet and exceed CPSC standards
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
W: 1530 mm – 60 1/4 inches
D: 2055 mm – 81 inches
H: 1230 mm – 48 1/2 inches
Mattress size: 54 x 75 in.
NOTE: This is a special order item. Please allow 8-10 weeks for shipping. For any further information, please contact us at 877-88-BAMBI.
- 100 percent solid wood non-chemically treated for added strength and resistance. No particle board or MDF is used in the manufacturing process therefore all Romina products are free of Formaldehyde and any other cancer causing toxic emanations.
- Water based stains and paints, CPSC certified non-toxic. Our finishes are free of VOCs, Lead, Phthalates or any other toxic emanation.
- Tree sap based organic glues are used with the construction of drawer boxes, wood panels for side walls and all joints that require adhesives.
- Bees Wax organic finish is available for any of our collections.
- All our products are compliant with Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) safety standards, tested and certified by CPSC authorized labs.
- All Romina dressers are standardly equipped with anti-tilting hardware system for added stability and protection.
- Our drawer gliding system is baby proof and completely eliminates the risk of accidentally pulling out drawers. Plastic safety triggers mounted underneath the drawer boxes must be operated simultaneously for extracting the drawer.
- The standard self-closing drawer and door systems helps avoiding finger pinching accidents.
- Our solid wood construction offers a very high resistance coefficient to mechanical impact and decreases vulnerability to extreme variations of environmental conditions.
Construction key facts:
- Solid hardwood has superior strength, durability and resistance than most other materials commonly used in the furniture industry.
- All wood components are assembled using the old fashion "own dowel technique". Organic glues and special nails are used for all joints.
- Large corner blocks are designed to increase support and inner strength of the whole ensemble. They are especially important for preventing wood reaction to extreme variations of local humidity and temperature conditions.
- "Dove tail" technique is used for all drawer boxes in addition to organic glues.
- Tops are non-adhesively attached into specially designed wood blocks for allowing the furniture assemble to release all inner tensions that may occur in the natural wood aging process.
- All our doors and drawers hardware systems are made in Germany with a self-closing feature guaranteed for 80,000 cycles (73 Years for normal use). Drawer glides allow a full extension for best functionality and can sustain a load of 60 lbs.
|SKU||ROMINA IMPERIO FULL BED WITH TUFTED HEADBOARD|
|Product Dimensions||48.5" H x 60" W x 81" D|