An extra airy and more breathable version of our Original Swaddler in the same patented, easy to use design. Uniquely aerated, cotton-poly knit is soft on baby’s skin and stretches with baby’s movements for maximum comfort.
Our NEW Lightweight Ergobaby Swaddler is made of extra airy, breathable cotton-poly knit. This material stretches with any movement and helps regulate baby’s body temperature for maximum comfort. The Ergobaby Swaddler is easy to use and has an innovative ergonomic design that combines several unique features to ensure your baby sleeps longer, safer and more peacefully.
- 33% lighter than original swaddler
- Ergonomic Design – US Patented design features Healthy Hip Positioner to help keep baby's legs and hips in the proper ergonomic position to allow for healthy hip development, and positions arms in natural “hands to heart” position
- Easy-to-use – Ensures that baby is snug and safe in just a few simple steps
- Escape Proof – Specially designed arm pockets and leg positioner keeps the Swaddler from coming undone or shifting during sleep
- Ultimate Convenience – Features a unique "removable leg pouch" for quick and easy diaper changes and also allows for use with harness systems commonly found in swings, bouncers, etc.
- Maximum Comfort – Extra airy, breathable cotton-poly knit is soft on baby's skin and stretches with baby’s movements for maximum comfort
- Wrap and Hip Positioner secure with premium velcro
- Machine Washable
US Patented Design
Already a market leader for its baby carriers, which are uniquely designed to cradle a baby in a natural sitting position while creating healthy hip positioning, Ergobaby has applied this principle to their Swaddler. The Ergobaby Swaddler is the only swaddler to feature a patented Healthy Hip Positioner, which helps keep baby's hips in the physician-recommended, ergonomically correct "frog-leg" position, allowing for healthy hip development. U.S. Patent No. 8,943,625, and additional patents pending
Healthy Hip Development
According to the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, "In order for swaddling to allow healthy hip development, the legs should be able to bend up and out at the hips. This position allows for natural development of the hip joints. The baby's legs should not be tightly wrapped straight down and pressed together. Swaddling infants with the hips and knees in an extended position may increase the risk of hip dysplasia and dislocation."
One Size for Infants: 19-24"/ 48-61 cm; 6-15 lbs / 2.7-6.8 kg