Dating back to 1883, Strawberry Thief is one of Morris & Co.’s most renowned designs. Cheeky birds peck at delicious strawberries in this iconic pattern, said to be inspired by the thrushes Morris found stealing fruit from his kitchen garden.
The DockATot® Grand dock is our stage 2 lounging dock, 50% longer and wider, for tots age 9 months to 36+ months. The Grand size is an essential go-to spot for tots lounging around the house or when traveling. The built-in, air permeable side on the Grand dock gives little ones a familiar sense of security. For older tots, the Grand dock will help ease a child into their new setting when they are otherwise ready to sleep in a toddler bed. It provides a comforting and safe environment. Made in Europe. Features include air permeability and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I certification (testing for harmful substances).
*Additional covers are available for purchase to match your mood, room and style. Accessories for the Grand dock include the DockATot® Base Protector and Getaway Tote.
- Supervised lounging, playtime and rest
- Safe spot for tot massages
- Convenient place for quick diaper/nappy changes
- Help to transition an older child into their new toddler bed when they are ready
- Bonding time with parents and family
- Familiar spot while traveling
- *Please note that DockATot docks are not to be used in a crib/cot, bassinet, play yard, or other contained area
- Designed in Sweden, made in Europe
- 100% cotton cover
- Age Recommendation: Stage 2, 9-36+ months
- Exterior Dimensions: 48″ (121.9 cm) L x 24″ (60.96 cm) W
- Interior Dimensions: approx. 34″ (86.4 cm) L x 12″ (30.5 cm) W
Each piece of the dock is washable, care instructions are below for each piece (for more detailed instructions please refer to the label sewn into your dock cover). We do not recommend using bleach on any part of your dock - stain remover is preferred.
Outer Cover: Machine wash in warm water inside a garment bag and hang to air dry (to help avoid colour bleeding for covers with prints, be sure to immediately hang to dry after machine cycle is finished and ensure there are no folds or overlapping when drying). Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Pad: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Inner Sleeve: Machine wash in cold water and hang to air dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Inner Tube: The tube rarely needs washing, shaking and ventilating are usually enough. If washing the tube, machine wash in hot water inside a garment bag and then tumble dry on low heat only. You can shake or fluff to redistribute the filling as necessary. If still damp, lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.