Bring the outdoors in with the Jewels of Nature collection, which features baroque-style jacquard fabrics in midnight blue and is embellished with shimmering beetles and rose gold accents. Drawing inspiration from the catwalk to jungles of the Amazon, Jewels of Nature brings a sense of mystery and wonder to the everyday.
Stay close to your baby while staying stylish with the Cybex Yema baby carrier. With its three carrying positions (front, back and hip), the Yema carrier promotes healthy hip development and bonding with your baby. The carrier's comfortable shoulder straps can be worn crossed or parallel, and tie-style straps make the carrier easy to adjust for different caregivers. Use the carrier from birth to 33 pounds.
- Can be worn in three positions: front (for newborns), back (from 6 months and up) and hip (from 3-4 months and up)
- Recognized by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a healthy product
- Promotes healthy development of baby's back and joints
- Comfortably padded shoulder straps can be worn crossed or parallel
- Tie-style straps fit users of all shapes and sizes and allows for easy sharing of the carrier
- Hip carrying position allows baby to turn head away when overstimulated
- Multi-functional head and neck support also adds sun protection
- Soft-padded waist belt for long-wearing comfort
- Adjustable width panel with size guidelines for your growing baby
- 100% cotton is wrap-like and supports children at all phases of development
Designed and engineered in Germany