With three configurations to choose from—Mono, Duo and Twin—the Bugaboo Donkey 3 is ready for all the chapters of your family life.
From day one, newborns sleep comfortably in the cozy bassinet, or you can attach an infant car seat. It’s one of the only strollers on the market that allows you to use an infant car seat, bassinet and stroller seat in any combination.
When your needs go beyond a single stroller, the Duo Extension and Twin Bassinets are easy to add (sold separately). They offer a side-by-side configuration that little ones love. And good news: the Donkey 3 can fit through standard doorways in all modes.
Like all Bugaboo strollers, the Donkey 3 is incredibly easy to maneuver thanks to the front swivel wheels and tight turn radius. It can even go up sidewalk curbs with one hand when fully loaded. The three-position recline and reversible seat also keep riders happy.
When using the Donkey 3 in the Mono configuration, the stroller comes with a unique, expandable side-luggage basket that can hold up to 22 lbs. It has a zipper at the top to keep contents protected from the elements (and from curious little hands!).
More features that impress: the updated puncture-proof wheels are made of a special EVA foam. They’re lighter, longer lasting and create a bump-free ride for baby. The XXL canopy has an updated breezy panel for a comfortable stroll while still offering incredible sun coverage. The handlebar adjusts to different heights as well.
When you’re done with your outing, the stroller folds down into a compact size for easy storage.
You can choose the Donkey 3 in one of three color collections: the Mono Complete, the Classic Mono Complete and the Mineral Mono Complete. The Mono Complete is the core color collection; the Classic Mono Complete and Mineral Mono Complete offer elevated details like interior quilting and differentiated palettes.
- XXL sun canopy with peekaboo windows
- Bassinet with handy extra pockets in front
- New side luggage basket design
- Lighter, all-terrain foam-filled wheel design
Stroller dimensions (unfolded): 45.67”L x 23.6”W x 40.94”H
Stroller dimensions (folded): 26.38”L x 23.62”W x 34.25”H
- Suitable from birth to 50 lbs
- Stop using Bassinet when baby can push up on hands and knees or rollover
Stroller weight: 30.6 lbs
- Can convert to a Double and Twin stroller in 3 clicks (Duo and Twin sets sold separately)
- Compatible with select Maxi Cosi, Nuna and Cybex infant car seats when paired with Maxi-Cosi car seat adapters (sold separately; adapters available for Mono and Twin)
- All fabrics are machine washable; faux leather grips can be cleaned with a damp cloth