Cruising smooth is twice the fun with the B-Lively Double stroller, featuring all-wheel suspension and a lightweight design. There’s room for double the baby gear in the extra large under-seat storage basket with convenient dual front access.
The quick fold makes it easy to close the stroller and stand it upright for storage. Plus, the B-Lively Double is infant car seat compatible when paired with a infant car seat adapter kit (sold separately).
Designed with an adjustable handlebar for the perfect fit, the modern, square shaped frame and self standing quick fold make this trendy Britax stroller easy to navigate, transport, and store.
- The B Lively Double is travel system ready.
- Connect a Britax infant car seat (adapter sold separately) for a more convenient way to travel.
- The large independent UV 50+ canopies with breathable ventilation windows keep both children cool while cruising.
- It's easy to store and grab gear on the go thanks to extra large under seat storage with front access and 6 back pockets.
- Independent one hand infinite stroller recline lets you find the perfect angle for napping or seeing the world.
- The linked parking brake lets you lock both wheels with a single step.
- Fits children from birth to up to 50 pounds per seat; 100 pound total stroller capacity.
- Maximum unfolded stroller dimensions 40.75" L x 31.5" W x 41.4" H. Folded stroller dimensions wheels on 13" L x 31.5" W x 27" H and wheels off 10" L x 31.5" W x 26.5" H.
- Each seat height 18", each seat area width 11.25". Stroller weight 29 lbs. Carton dimensions 31.49" L x 7.87" W x 32.28" H, carton weight 35.5 lbs.
- All new side by side double stroller with infant car seat compatibility, self-standing enhanced storage, adjustable handlebar and improved features
- Travel system ready: Compatible with 1 Britax or BOB infant car seat
(adapter sold separately)
- Lightweight stroller with all wheel suspension, linked parking brake, and self standing quick fold
- Extra-large storage basket, 6 pockets, independent infinite reclining seats and ventilated UV 50+ canopies