No pavement? No problem. The rugged yet lightweight Sport Utility Stroller tackles even the toughest terrain.
- Fixed front wheel provides increased stability hiking, jogging or when the trail gets rough.
- Easy, two-step folding, lightweight frame for convenient transport and storage.
- State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system provides an exceptionally smooth ride.
- Accessory Adapter allows for quick and easy attachment of BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter or Snack Tray.
- Ultra-padded, adjustable and independently reclining seats for enhanced seating comfort. Five-point padded harnesses help keep your children comfortably secure.
- Independent multi-position canopies adjust for protection against the elements. Large viewing windows let you keep an eye on your babies.
- High-impact polymer composite wheels with pneumatic knobby tires and tubes provide increased traction and toughness.
- Low boy cargo basket provides plenty of undercarriage storage. Additional space in large seatback pockets. Internal seat pockets provide a great place for snacks and toys.
- A simple twist of the front wheel tracking adjustment knobs keep you rolling straight.
- When engaged, the parking brake helps secure a stopped position. Hand Brake provides additional stopping assistance when strolling.
- Padded handlebar for comfort; wrist strap helps you secure stroller when strolling and provides handy fold lock when folded.
- Weight (Net): 36lb, 16.22kg
- Capacity: 100lb, 45.36kg (occupants plus luggage weight). Maximum occupant height is 44in or (112cm). Do not exceed the maximum weight or height, as stroller will become unstable.
- Frame Materials: High strength chromoly and aluminum.
- Seat Material: Poly and Dobby weave fabrics with water repellent coating and open cell foam padding.
- Seat Care: Sponge area with a solution of lukewarm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove all soap and allow to dry. DO NOT USE DETERGENT.
- Seat Harness: Padded 5 point harnesses.
- Safety Features: Padded 5 point harnesses / parking brake / wrist strap / seat retention strap
- Seat Recline: Adjustable seatback recline, down to 70° from vertical.
- Suspension: Coil spring and elastomer core shock absorbers provide three inches of wheel travel. Adjustable shock release knobs allow for two shock positions to fine-tune suspension for varying occupants and cargo. Position 1: 0-50 lbs. Position 2: 51-100 lbs.
- Tires: Pneumatic tires. 16" x 2.0" knobby.
- Tubes: Pneumatic with schrader valve.
- Hub: Quick release axle with sealed cartridge bearings.
- Wheels: High-impact polymer composite.
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge ball bearings.
- Spokes: High-impact polymer composite.
- Rear Brake: Foot-activated parking brake.
- Hand Brake: Caliper type hand brake on front wheel.
- Wrist Strap: High strength, polyester fabric webbing attached to stroller handlebar. Also used to secure stroller in folded position.
- Canopy Adjustments: 5 position toggle system with a 125° range of coverage provides ample protection from the elements.
- Canopy Window: 85 sq. in (54.8 sq. cm) clear viewing window.
- Handlebar Release Lever: High-impact polymer composite.
- Swing Arm: High strength aluminum alloy.
- Tracking Knob: Adjustable tracking knob to fine tune stroller tracking when front wheel is in "jog" mode.
- Storage: 4 interior mesh seat pockets, 2 large pockets on seatbacks and large Low Boy Cargo Basket underneath seat.
- Includes: Multi-position independent sun canopies.