Pali Volterra Double Dresser in Mocacchino (50 x 20 x 36)
This roomy double dresser from Pali's Volterra collection promises plenty of storage for all your little one's clothes and necessities. With its classic Italian style, solid rubber wood construction and smooth finish, this spacious bureau works for babies and children alike. Pair it with the matching Volterra Hutch for a beautiful, functional look or mix it up with your other nursery decor for a stylish and eclectic ensemble. It features six, easy gliding drawer boxes for keeping baby's extra blankets and more. Some assembly is required.
Volterra is a town in the Tuscan region of Italy’s rolling countryside, founded in the 7th century BC and worldwide known for the extraction and production of alabaster. This magical city is the inspiration for the Volterra Collection.
Solid Substrate: Poplar
Veneer Substrate: Basswood
Volterra Casegoods Features and Benefits
- Traditional Shaker design that is versatile enough to be sold with a variety of Pali cribs
- Solid Pine drawer boxes with English dovetail construction at front and rear
- Structural elements use only solid wood
- Full-extension drawer glides for safety and ease of operation
- Complies with ASTM F2057 Standard Specification for Chests, Door Chests and Dressers
- E1 Standard Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) exceeds CARB formaldehyde emissions requirements
- Removable case tops in the event a repair is required
- MDF back panels are attached using screws spaced every 6-8” for secure attachment and easy to access the case interior in the event a repair is needed
- Adjustable nylon glides are attached to front case posts for leveling on uneven surfaces (only for cases over 30” in height)
- Tip restraint packets are supplied for all cases over 30” in height