Volterra Forever Crib
The magical city of Volterra, in Tuscany's rolling countryside, is the inspiration for the Volterra Crib.
We know that nothing is more magical than bringing home your new little one, and the Volterra Forever Crib is the perfect crib to come home to. A delicately curved molding piece along the top of the crib frames the bed and hints at sweetness and style. With a wooden mattress support system, you can be assured that your baby is being well supported during sleep. The support can also move to three positions to make it easy to reach your newborn, and it can be lowered as your little one grows. Designed with sturdy feet and a classic railing around the bed, this crib can easily transition to a toddler bed, a child’s day bed, and a full-sized bed providing years of style in your home.
Forever Crib Features and Benefits
- Volterra Forever Crib Features and Benefits
- Full-size Crib easily converts to:
- Toddler Bed (Toddler Rail Kit sold separately)
- Child’s Day Bed (posts from Toddler Rail Kit required)
- Full-size Bed (Universal Rails sold separately)
- Three-position orthopedic mattress support made of solid wood gives a baby’s delicate spine the ideal support for a correct posture
- Complies with all crib standards required by CPSC (ASTM F1169-07 and 16CFR1508)
- Finishes exceed lead and heavy metal content requirements required by CPSC (ASTM F963-07 and 16CFR1303)
- Converting from crib to full-size bed helps our environment by eliminating the need for new furniture using more new raw materials
Combining curves with straight lines makes the Pali Volterra Forever Crib visually pleasing, and allows it to fit into any setting. We carry the entire Pali Volterra Collection, as well as the rest of the Pali Furniture, for your convenience. You can also shop for other Pali Cribs, Pali Conversion Kits, and Crib Mattresses on our website.
|Lead Time||Please Allow 2-4 weeks for items to ship from our warehouse|
|Product Dimensions||59 x 30.25 x 48|