The Romina Imperio collection comunnicates excellence and dignity, and is masterfully crafted in massive beechwood.
To Romina every piece of furniture you place in your home is a person that should instantly bond to your soul, to your intimate living space. It has to be not only durable bust just charming enough to accompany your family over the years. The genuine European design and manufacture, a deep understanding of family lifestyle and aspirations only add up to Romina tradition and expertise in wood craftsmanship in order to add value and quality to your home every time. The furniture is mastered from 100 % solid wood. Every piece of furniture from our collections is crafted with attention to detail and include key secrets of the crafts in order to guarantee your complete satisfaction not only in design and finishing but in structure and assembly techniques. Go beyond the exterior lacquer and you will always discover the finest beech wood, great craftsmanship, reliable accessories and finally, solid, finest quality furniture. We put the child's safety first in everything we do. You will find a lot of features that will re-ensure the parents that they bought the right furniture brand. From over cure finish to ensure surface smoothness to non-toxic lacquers, from hidden crib hardware to two-step locking dropside rails, everything is designed to give peace of mind to even the most cautious families.
We want to design and produce furniture that fits not only the room. We want to address to the inner soul of the family, the place where we find love care and sharing. Our furniture should communicate these values and only then, it will be adopted by the family. People will live not around our furniture but with our furniture.
NOTE: This is a special order item. Please allow 8-10 weeks for shipping. For any further information, please contact us at 877-88-BAMBI.
- 100 percent solid wood non-chemically treated for added strength and resistance. No particle board or MDF is used in the manufacturing process therefore all Romina products are free of Formaldehyde and any other cancer causing toxic emanations.
- Water based stains and paints, CPSC certified non-toxic. Our finishes are free of VOCs, Lead, Phthalates or any other toxic emanation.
- Tree sap based organic glues are used with the construction of drawer boxes, wood panels for side walls and all joints that require adhesives.
- Bees Wax organic finish is available for any of our collections.
- All our products are compliant with Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) safety standards, tested and certified by CPSC authorized labs.
- All Romina dressers are standardly equipped with anti-tilting hardware system for added stability and protection.
- Our drawer gliding system is baby proof and completely eliminates the risk of accidentally pulling out drawers. Plastic safety triggers mounted underneath the drawer boxes must be operated simultaneously for extracting the drawer.
- The standard self-closing drawer and door systems helps avoiding finger pinching accidents.
- Our solid wood construction offers a very high resistance coefficient to mechanical impact and decreases vulnerability to extreme variations of environmental conditions.
Construction key facts:
- Solid hardwood has superior strength, durability and resistance than most other materials commonly used in the furniture industry.
- All wood components are assembled using the old fashion "own dowel technique". Organic glues and special nails are used for all joints.
- Large corner blocks are designed to increase support and inner strength of the whole ensemble. They are especially important for preventing wood reaction to extreme variations of local humidity and temperature conditions.
- "Dove tail" technique is used for all drawer boxes in addition to organic glues.
- Tops are non-adhesively attached into specially designed wood blocks for allowing the furniture assemble to release all inner tensions that may occur in the natural wood aging process.
- All our doors and drawers hardware systems are made in Germany with a self-closing feature guaranteed for 80,000 cycles (73 Years for normal use). Drawer glides allow a full extension for best functionality and can sustain a load of 60 lbs.
Construction key facts:
- Made in Europe
- 100% Solid Beechwood
- Non-toxic, water based finishes
- No formaldehyde emissions
- Reinforced structure with corner blocks
- Dove-tail technique on drawer construction
- Soft-closing German drawer glides guaranteed for 73 years (or 80,000 cycles)
- All products meet CPSC standards
- Greenguard Certified
View More Romina Cribs
View More Romina Dressers
View More Romina Conversion Kits
|Type of Wood||Birch|