Finally, the car seat that parents have been searching for is here. Our Nautilus™ 3-in-1 car seat helps keep your child secure in a 5-point harness, from 20-65 lbs. When she’s ready, it converts to a belt-positioning booster from 30-100 lbs. And as she continues to grow, the Nautilus grows with her, transitioning into either a Highback or Backless booster for a comfortable fit up to 100 lbs. Extensively crash tested, including side-impact testing, outfitted with reinforced steel and thoughtfully designed with plush comfort features, this 3-in-1 car seat is will last your little travel companion well into childhood.
- 3-in-1 car seat helps protect your toddler, from 20-100 lbs.
- Top rated by leading consumer magazines and publications
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- Side-impact tested* (*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Nautilus car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5 point harness system.)
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- 3-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy
- One-hand, adjustable headrest easily adapts to your growing toddler’s needs
- Open-loop belt guides help you correctly position your vehicle’s seat belt
- Contoured armrests with cup holder and storage pockets
- Machine-washable seat cushion
Weight: 26 lbs
Dimensions: 29H x 20W x 22D" (head rest in lowest position)
With Built-In Harness:
Weight: 20 to 65 lbs
Height: 27 to 52 inches
Without Built-In Harness:
Weight: 30 to 100 lbs
Height: 38 to 57 inches
Without Built-In Harness and Back Support:
Weight: 40 to 100 lbs
Height: 40 to 57 inches
As recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics, children 4 feet 9 inches tall or under should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat.