This ultra-versatile seat can be used rear-facing for infants from 5 to 30 pounds, and then forward-facing as a toddler seat for children 20 to 40 pounds. With a five-point, front-adjust harness, EPS, energy absorbing foam, removable head and body support, and a handy cup holder, it’s got the key essentials you’ll need. And it’s LATCH equipped with an easy-to-read level indicator to help keep installation hassle-free.
- Helps protect rear-facing infants from 5-30 lbs. and
- forward-facing toddlers from 20-40 lbs.
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- LATCH equipped with an easy-to-read level indicator for
- hassle-free installation
- 5-point, front-adjust harness helps you get baby in and out
- Cup holder keeps drinks within your child’s reach
- Removable head and body support helps keep baby comfyy
- Removable harness covers
The car seat pad on the ComfortSport™ is removable for delicate machine washing. Drip dry. The metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap and water and wiped dry with a cloth or towel. To clean the buckle, use a damp cloth or sponge. Do not lubricate the buckle. The harness straps may be spot cleaned. Never immerse the harness straps in water. Never use bleach to clean this product.
Weight: 12 lbs
Dimensions: 26.5H x 20W x 18.5D"
The ComfortSport™ convertible car seat can be used rear-facing for infants 5 to 30 lbs and can be used forward-facing for children one year old and 20 to 40 lbs and up to 40 inches tall.
The American Academy of Pediatricians recommends that children be rear facing until age 2 or until they reach the maximum rear facing height and weight rating for their seat and that child stays harnessed as long as possible.