Our top-rated Graco SnugRide™ 30 has been thoughtfully constructed and rigorously tested for safety, including side-impact testing, to help keep your baby secure from 4- 30 lbs. and up to 30 inches tall. Its LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base makes it easier to get baby in and out, and includes an on-base level indicator to further simplify installation. Add in the removable infant body support and the EPS, energy absorbing foam, and it’s easy to see why this infant car seat is one of America’s favorites.
- Helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-30 lbs. and up to 30 inches
- Great for smaller babies because of its 4 lb start weight
- Top rated by leading consumer magazines and publications
- SafeSeat Engineering - Engineered & Crash Tested to meet or Exceed US Standard FMVS213:
- Side Impact Tested* (*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the SnugRide® 30 has been side impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system)
- New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak crash force approximately 2X Car Seat Standard
- Extreme Car Interior Temperature Testing
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base with on-base level indicator for hassle-free installation (to purchase an additional car seat base, look for the Snugride® 35 infant car seat base, which will fit the Snugride® 30 infant car seat)
- 5-point, front-adjust harness helps you get baby in and out
- Removable infant body support cushions baby’s head
- 3-Panel rotating canopy
- Compatibility with most Graco strollers lets you create custom-built travel systems
- Machine-washable seat cushion
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and water
- Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth
Weight without base: 7.5 lbs
Weight with base: 15 lbs
Dimensions: 24H x 16.5W x 27D"
Rear to a Year - For infants 4-30 lbs and up to 30"