Lean and mean, this BOB is born to run. Selected to be the official stroller of the Ironman Triathlon.
A BOB is more than just a baby stroller:
- Fixed front wheel provides increased stability whether jogging or running at training pace.
- Easy, two-step folding, lightweight frame for convenient transport and storage.
- State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system provides an exceptionally smooth ride.
- Accessory Adapter allows for quick and easy attachment of the BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter or Snack Tray.
- Ultra-padded, adjustable reclining seat for enhanced seating comfort. Five-point padded harness helps keep your child comfortably secure.
- Multi-position canopy adjusts for protection against the elements. Large viewing window lets you keep an eye on your baby.
- Lightweight alloy wheels with pneumatic tires and tubes are fast and durable.
- Low Boy Cargo Basket provides plenty of undercarriage storage. Additional space in large seatback pocket. Internal seat pockets provide a great place for snacks and toys.
- A simple twist of the front wheel tracking adjustment knobs keep you rolling straight.
- When engaged, the parking brake helps secure a stopped position. Hand Brake provides additional stopping assistance when strolling.
- Padded handlebar for comfort; wrist strap helps you secure stroller when strolling and provides handy fold lock when folded.
- Canopy silk screened with Ironman logo.
- Also available as a double stroller.
- Weight (Net): 23 lb, 10.6 kg
- Capacity: 70 lb, 31.8 kg (Occupant plus luggage weight)
- Frame Materials: High strength aluminum alloy.
- Seat Material: Poly and Dobby weave fabrics with water repellent coating and open cell foam padding.
- Seat Care: Sponge area with a solution of lukewarm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove all soap and allow to dry. DO NOT USE DETERGENT.
- Seat Harness: Padded 5 point harness.
- Safety Features: Padded 5 point harness / parking brake / wrist strap.
- Seat Recline: Adjustable seatback recline, down to 70° from vertical.
- Suspension: Coil spring and elastomer core shock absorbers provide three inches of wheel travel. Adjustable shock release knobs allow for two shock positions to fine-tune suspension for varying occupants and cargo. Position 1: 0-40 lbs. Position 2: 41-70 lbs.
- Tires: Pneumatic 16" x 1.5" Semi-slick tires.
- Tubes: Pneumatic with schrader valve.
- Hub: Quick release axle with sealed cartridge bearings.
- Wheels: Aluminum alloy rim.
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge ball bearings.
- Spokes: Stainless steel spokes and alloy nipples.
- Rear Brake: Foot-activated parking brake.
- Hand Brake: Caliper type hand brake on front wheel.
- Wrist Strap: High strength, polyester fabric webbing attached to stroller handlebar. Also used to secure stroller in folded position.
- Canopy Adjustments: 5 position toggle system with a 125° range of coverage provides ample protection from the elements.
- Canopy Window: 85 sq. in (54.8 sq. cm) clear viewing window.
- Handlebar Release Lever: High-impact polymer composite.
- Swing Arm: High strength aluminum alloy.
- Tracking Knob: Adjustable tracking knobs to fine tune front wheel.
- Storage: 2 interior mesh seat pockets, 1 large pocket on seatback and large Low Boy Cargo Basket underneath seat.