The enhanced convertible car seat with the essential features for children from 4-50lbs.
- Helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-40 lbs. and forward-facing toddlers from 20-50 lbs.
- Ideal for smaller babies because of its 4 lb. start weight
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- Side Impact tested* (*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Classic Ride™ 50 car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5 point harness system and with a standard vehicle harness system)
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- LATCH equipped with an easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation
- 5-point, front-adjust harness helps you get baby in and out
- Cup holder keeps drinks within your child’s reach
- Removable head and body support helps keep baby comfy
- Machine-washable seat cushion and inserts
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and water
- Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Harness straps may be spot cleaned
26.5H x 20W x 18.5D"
Rear-facing infants from 4-40 lbs.
Forward-facing for toddlers from 20-50 lbs.
The American Academy of Pediatricians recommends that children be rear facing until age 2 or until they reach the maximum rear facing height and weight rating for their seat and that child stays harnessed as long as possible.