This advanced 3-in-1 car seat, featuring the Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System, now keeps your child harnessed up to 70 lbs and converts to a booster seat up to 120 lbs for years of use.
- Higher weight limits for children 20-70 lbs forward-facing in a harness, 30-100 lbs in the belt-positioning booster and 40-120 lbs in the no back belt-positioning booster
- Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System is safe & simple with a one-hand, no re-thread harness that automatically adjusts
- Side-impact tested* (*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Argos 70 car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5 point harness system)
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- 3-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy
- One-hand, adjustable headrest easily adapts to your growing toddler’s needs
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Integrated child's cupholder keeps drinks close by
- Contoured armrests with cup holder and storage pockets
- Open-loop belt guides help you correctly position your vehicle’s seat belt
Machine-washable seat cushion
29" x 20" x 22"
Higher weight limits for children 20-70 lbs forward-facing in a harness, 30-100 lbs in the belt-positioning booster and 40-120 lbs in the no back belt-positioning booster.
As recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics, children 4 feet 9 inches tall or under should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat.