The Presto Crib harmoniously blends Pali Furniture's quality workmanship and inventive design. Within mere minutes of opening your new Presto Crib, you will have a fully functioning crib without the headache of having to assemble it.
The beautifully modern Presto Crib features sides with arched details that simply pull up and bolt into place and delicately curved feet rounding out the clean contemporary style. Even though the Presto Crib is simple to assemble, it still provides the option for you to choose and easily change the mattress height. Once your newborn outgrows their crib, it can effortlessly be converted into a toddler bed and eventually a children's day bed growing alongside your child.
The Presto crib is perfect for any family that requires a gorgeous, yet convenient crib that stowes away easily; it can be the centerpiece of your full-sized baby nursery, the charming children's space in a metro apartment, to the special corner in your vacation or grandma's house that you can pull out when needed. The Presto Crib is rigorously tested and meets all JPMA, CPSC and ASTM standards, but more importantly, will surpass yours.
Dimensions: w 56.25 x d 30 x h 36
No nursery would be complete without somewhere to store all of those darling layettes and onesies, and the Salerno Double Dresser is the perfect place for all of the items that were given with love. Designed to perfectly complement the Salerno Forever Crib and the 5 Drawer Dresser, the Double Dresser has three long drawers, a square cabinet door, and a small drawer below the cabinet. The traditional and classic styling of this dresser is complemented by its solid Radiata Pine drawers crafted with English dovetail drawer joinery at the front and back of each drawer and matching wooden drawer pulls.
Features and Benefits of Rubberwood
- Environmentally-friendly medium density hardwood comparable to White Ash
- Initially used for latex production which drops after 25-30 years
- Trees are being harvested to renew the forest for new latex production
- Harvested trees are recycled into furniture production
- All Rubberwood used in production is harvested within a 500-mile radius of our factories reducing the environmental impact of long-haul transportation
Casegoods Features and Benefits
- Solid Pawlonia drawer boxes with English dovetail construction at front and rear
- Structural elements use only solid wood
- E1 Standard Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) exceeds CARB formaldehyde emissions requirements
- Removable case tops in the event a repair is required
- MDF back panels are attached using screws spaced every 6-8” for secure attachment and easy to access the case interior in the event a repair is needed
- Adjustable nylon glides are attached to each case post for leveling on uneven surfaces (only for cases over 30” in height)
- Tip restraint packets are supplied for all cases over 30” in height
- 9-step (Mocacchino and Sienna), hand-rubbed finishes exceed lead and heavy metal content requirements required by CPSC (ASTM F963-07 and 16CFR1303)
- 16” powder-coated steel (1mm thickness) drawer glides for easy operation
- Wood drawer knobs