Salerno Forever Crib is a wonderful expression of the harmony between tradition and style.
A delicately curved back piece is paired with a classic straight rail around the crib. Designed to transition easily from a crib to a toddler bed, a child’s daybed, and later into a full-sized bed, this piece of furniture will provide style not only in your little one’s nursery, but in any bedroom you choose.
When used as a crib, the solid wood mattress support will cradle your baby’s spine and provide exceptional support. The support can also move to three positions to make it easy to reach your newborn, and it can be lowered as your little one grows.
Solid Substrate: Rubberwood
Veneer Substrate: Basswood
Features and Benefits of Rubberwood
- Environmentally-friendly medium density hardwood comparable to White Ash
- Initially used for latex production which drops after 25-30 years
- Trees are being harvested to renew the forest for new latex production
- Harvested trees are recycled into furniture production
- All Rubberwood used in production is harvested within a 500-mile radius of our factories reducing the environmental impact of long-haul transportation
Forever Crib Features and Benefits
- Salerno Forever Crib Features and Benefits
- Full-size Crib easily converts to: Forever Crib Features and Benefits
- Full-size Crib easily converts to:
- Toddler Bed (toddler rail kit sold separately)
- Child’s Day Bed (posts from toddler rail kit required)
- Full-size Bed (universal rails sold separately)
- Two-position orthopedic mattress support made of solid wood gives a baby’s delicate spine the ideal support for a correct posture
- Cut-outs on side panel posts to ensure crib bedding can be tied in properly
- Complies with all crib standards required by CPSC (ASTM F1169-07 and 16CFR1508)
- 9-step (Java and Italian Chestnut), hand-rubbed finishes exceed lead and heavy metal content requirements required by CPSC (ASTM F963-07 and 16CFR1303)
- Crib slats are 44mm with a 12mm thickness