Pali Volterra Night Stand in Slate (21 x 18 x 24)
Old-world craftsmanship is apparent in every detail of the Pall Volterra Nightstand, from its stepped moldings to its gently fluted columns. Like all Pali furniture, it's well-built to stand up to generations of good use. The piece is constructed of solid rubber wood, and then finished in antique finish that highlights its decorative yet subtle design elements. An open cubby provides ample space for a stack of favorite bedtime reads, while a single drawer offers the perfect spot to stash away bedside essentials. Italian furniture maker Pali is eco-friendly, too. The company uses nontoxic, lead-free, water-based paints, water-based glues, and recycled cardboard for their packaging. They also employ techniques that minimize solvent emissions that surpass U.S. standards.
Volterra is a town in the Tuscan region of Italy’s rolling countryside, founded in the 7th century BC and worldwide known for the extraction and production of alabaster. This magical city is the inspiration for the Volterra Collection.
Solid Substrate: Poplar
Veneer Substrate: Basswood
Volterra Casegoods Features and Benefits
- Traditional Shaker design that is versatile enough to be sold with a variety of Pali cribs
- Solid Pine drawer boxes with English dovetail construction at front and rear
- Structural elements use only solid wood
- Full-extension drawer glides for safety and ease of operation
- Complies with ASTM F2057 Standard Specification for Chests, Door Chests and Dressers
- E1 Standard Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) exceeds CARB formaldehyde emissions requirements
- Removable case tops in the event a repair is required
- MDF back panels are attached using screws spaced every 6-8” for secure attachment and easy to access the case interior in the event a repair is needed
- Adjustable nylon glides are attached to front case posts for leveling on uneven surfaces (only for cases over 30” in height)
- Tip restraint packets are supplied for all cases over 30” in height