- This Item: Uppa Baby Vista Stroller $729.99 Include This Item
- Uppa Baby PiggyBack Vista Ride-Along Board $89.99 Include This Item
- Uppa Baby Vista Travel Bag $99.99 Include This Item
- Uppa Baby Infant Carseat and Bassinet Rain Shield $19.99 Include This Item
- Uppa Baby Rumble Seat $99.99 Include This Item
- Uppa Baby Vista and Cruz Infant SnugSeat $34.99 Include This Item
- Uppa Baby Vista and Cruz Seat Liner $29.99 Include This Item
- Uppa Baby Vista and Cruz Cup Holder $24.99 Include This Item
Frequently Bought Together
- Very Happy Wife Review by john
for about 6 of the months I was pregnant, I stopped people on the street who were pushing strollers and asked what they thought of theirs. Most people loved their strollers. But I heard a couple of common themes. The Stokke people occasionally thought it was awkward and they admitted they loved it for the design more than the practicality. The Bugaboo Bee folks thought it was actually too low and too small and they're not sure what it offered over an umbrella stroller.
The Uppababy Vista people were the happiest of the people I asked. The all LOVED the storage space underneath. Funny what people point to as the real winner. The ones with a baby and a toddler loved how it converted to hold two kids.
If you're in Manhattan, that's mostly the 3 strollers that you'll see. You'll also see lots of City Mini/Elite/Select strollers, but those are often secondary strollers.
So I got the Uppababy Vista in Jake (black frame) for my daughter.
(Posted on 6/25/14)