The Presto Crib harmoniously blends Pali Furniture's quality workmanship and inventive design. Within mere minutes of opening your new Presto Crib, you will have a fully functioning crib without the headache of having to assemble it.
The beautifully modern Presto Crib features sides with arched details that simply pull up and bolt into place and delicately curved feet rounding out the clean contemporary style. Even though the Presto Crib is simple to assemble, it still provides the option for you to choose and easily change the mattress height. Once your newborn outgrows their crib, it can effortlessly be converted into a toddler bed and eventually a children's day bed growing alongside your child.
The Presto crib is perfect for any family that requires a gorgeous, yet convenient crib that stowes away easily; it can be the centerpiece of your full-sized baby nursery, the charming children's space in a metro apartment, to the special corner in your vacation or grandma's house that you can pull out when needed. The Presto Crib is rigorously tested and meets all JPMA, CPSC and ASTM standards, but more importantly, will surpass yours.
Dimensions: w 56.25 x d 30 x h 36
Pali Volterra Double Dresser in White (50 x 20 x 36)
This roomy double dresser from Pali's Volterra collection promises plenty of storage for all your little one's clothes and necessities. With its classic Italian style, solid rubber wood construction and smooth finish, this spacious bureau works for babies and children alike. Pair it with the matching Volterra Hutch for a beautiful, functional look or mix it up with your other nursery decor for a stylish and eclectic ensemble. It features six, easy gliding drawer boxes for keeping baby's extra blankets and more. Some assembly is required.
Solid Substrate: Poplar
Veneer Substrate: Basswood
Volterra Casegoods Features and Benefits
- Traditional Shaker design that is versatile enough to be sold with a variety of Pali cribs
- Solid Pine drawer boxes with English dovetail construction at front and rear
- Structural elements use only solid wood
- Full-extension drawer glides for safety and ease of operation
- Complies with ASTM F2057 Standard Specification for Chests, Door Chests and Dressers
- E1 Standard Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) exceeds CARB formaldehyde emissions requirements
- Removable case tops in the event a repair is required
- MDF back panels are attached using screws spaced every 6-8” for secure attachment and easy to access the case interior in the event a repair is needed
- Adjustable nylon glides are attached to front case posts for leveling on uneven surfaces (only for cases over 30” in height)
- Tip restraint packets are supplied for all cases over 30” in height